Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love Day/Aunt Crystal

Happy belated Valentine's Day :)
I came home from school to a few sweet gifts from my favorite people, which made for a very special day.
Chocolate covered strawberries and apples from Mama & Daddy
From my lovebug :)
Ryan took me to my favorite restaurant ever : Femmina Ristorante
ahi tuna with spinach/mushrooms & pink heart shaped lobster ravioli
my new favorite! Barocco Primitivo (Zinfandel)
tiramisu is to. die. for.
It was such a lovely evening. I loved it! :)
I am so proud and excited that I can FINALLY announce to the world that I'm going to be an aunt! 
Well... ish. One of my very nearest and dearest childhood friends is going to be a daddy and well, yeah that little dumpling of joy is definitely going to know me as his/her Aunt Crystal :) I can't wait to spoil!
Hi Baby Cox!! <3
I'm in love already. How could you not be??
On another note, my bestie, Meg at Style Me Swanky is in a wedding contest and needs your vote! She has a lot more followers than I do (0) so I'm sure they are taking care of her but just in case you haven't voted, please do : here Vote for Megan & Brandon! And while you're at it, follow her blog!
Happy Weekend :)
LOVE THIS SONG!
Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment