Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivational Monday

I don't know about y'all but Mondays are the toughest days for me to make myself go to the gym. I almost feel like maybe it should be a rest day for me because it takes everything I have to make myself go! The reasons why I don't boycott the gym on Mondays are because A) I typically have a few drinks on Saturday nights, which makes me completely unable to throw myself on a treadmill on Sundays. Also, I tend to eat more on the weekends and many weekends we eat at least 2 meals away from home... terrible, I know. Sundays we go over to Ryan's parents and his mother cooks a big meal for dinner so by Monday I know that I have to go work all of that off. B) I read somewhere not long ago (I wish I could remember where!) that going to the gym on Mondays makes you more likely to go throughout the rest of the week. I'm not sure if it's true or not but when I get out of Planet Fitness on Monday afternoon, I can't wait to go back on Tuesday. So, for me it works. Today, I needed a little inspiration so before I got out of bed this AM, I grabbed my phone and browsed a few of my favorite motivational pins on my "motivate me" board on Pinterest... which can be found here :)
Don't be afraid to "Follow All" ! 
And my favorite...
And if none of that works, I just visit VictoriasSecret.com and that usually does the trick :)

One last thing...
 Rest in Peace, Whitney Houston.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment